A technology center leading industry-wide support of light-weight aluminum materials and parts solutions.
The center aims to become a top specialized research center by establishing a base for trial production of light-weight aluminum materials and parts, and providing support to multi-material light-weight parts manufacturing.
Establishment and utilization of equipment based on manufacturing for higher added value
- Establishment of test evaluation systems for the improvement of quality in light-weight aluminum material parts.
- Establishment of reliability monitoring systems for light-weight aluminum material parts.
- Establishment of integrated simulation evaluation systems for inspection of light-weight aluminum material parts.
Establishment of processing
- Designing and simulation of lightweight aluminum products.
- Establishment of forming and processing systems for future transport machines.
- Establishment of welding and binding techniques among dissimilar materials.
Acquisition of and support for reliability evaluation system
- Analyses of the microstructures/components and fatigue/hardness of light-weight aluminum.
- Evaluation of the characteristics of hardness/corrosion in weld areas parts and assessment on adhesion.
Establishment and support for solutions for materials and parts
Establishment of multi-material solutions for optimized performance.
- Establishment of alloy technology through the use of solid diffusion bonding.
Exchange of information and proliferation of distribution
- Expansion of interaction with research enters engaged in projects related to automobiles or other related projects.
- Provision of base equipment and technologies and vitalization of information exchange.
- Concretization of methods to support the expansion of equipment utilization.