Central leadership of the wireless power transmission industry.
The center aims to become the best wireless power transfer research center by establishing a global performance evaluation center, developing international standard certification test services and technologies, and providing support to companies in order to develop the magnetic induction/resonance wireless power transfer industry.
Establishment of a base for R&D
- Establishment of the Wireless Power Transfer Technology Center (Floor space: 2,310 square meters).
- Establishment of equipment for on-standard and certification testing.
- Acquisition of high-level experts and enhancement of competence in R&D.
- Support for function and performance tests for non-standard WPT products.
- Support for preliminary test evaluations for international standard certification.
- Issuance of a performance evaluation report on WPT products.
Technical support for SMEs
- Support for Open Labs for the development and testing of SME products.
- Uncovering and supporting corporate research projects linked to the wireless power industry.
- Support for solutions to streamline technology for SMEs through a network of industry academic-research experts.
- Provision of training and information to SMEs to allow them to enter into the WPT market.
Development of standards for WPT products
- Standardization of non-standard wireless power transfer products.
- Development of specifications and performance standards for non-standard products.
- Development of product testing procedures and test evaluation methods.
Support for global certification services
- Acquisition of ISO17025 certification for international standard certification.
- Support for international specification (Qi, AirFuel) certification testing services for wireless power transfer.
- Preliminary preparation and response to changing international standards for WPT.