A medical materials center equipped with specialized services and technologies
Advanced Medical Textile Center will do its best to provide support through KOLAS, sanitation product inspectors, cosmetics inspectors and specialized technologies.
- Support for solutions to bottleneck technologies for the development of materials and products.
- Support for technologies in demand through a pool of technical experts and acquisition of base technology.
- Support for company research projects according to base technology and specialized industry.
- Support for entering into overseas K-Health markets and expansion of exports.
- Support for the transfer and commercialization of advanced technologies at home and abroad.
- Support for the utilization of prototype production equipment (medical laminating, freeze-drying etc.).
- Support for evaluation of biological safety and KOLAS certification for epidemiology and chemicals.
- Support for enhancing the reliability of aterials and products through designation of a test center for sanitary products centered on the measurement of bacteria filtering efficiency.
- Support for cosmetics-related companies in Daegu and Gyeongsangbuk-do through the designation of a test center for cosmetics products.
- Support for product certification through the designation of a consigned test center affiliated to the Air Cleaning Association.
- Support for acquisition and commercialization of field-oriented technology through business meetings.
- Acquisition of products and technological demand in the medical materials industry through operation of conferences and cell groups.
- Development of the K-Health brand and vitalization of related industries.
- Support for companies to change into medical material businesses based on the K-Health brand.
- Technology development and support based on the K-Health brand.