A green textile research center trusted by companies and the local community.
The Natural Dyeing Material Research Center aims to grow into a world-class research center in the field of natural dyes and green textiles for the purpose of green growth in connection to traditional culture.
New Textile R&D
- Development and expansion of the natural dyeing (green textile) industry.
- Technical Improvement for standardization of the natural dyeing color.
- The creation of Functional Bio-materials.
Uncovering and developing local SMEs
- Assessment on the status of the natural dyeing (green textile) industry.
- Establishment of a mid-to-long-term development plan and strategy.
- Analyses on trends of advanced technologies and development of new technologies.
Vitalization of youth employment and creation of jobs
Vitalization of the local technology market
- Development of functional coloring for beauty products and food & beverages.
- Development of bio-fusion technologies centered on natural coloring.
- Development of other functional coloring.
Enhancement of reliability
- Acquisition of product reliability through certified performance evaluations.
- Establishment of stability test systems.
- Reliability evaluation and development of application standards.