A research center leading the development of future automobile parts in Gyeongsangbuk-do.
The Green Car Parts Technology Research Center is putting great effort into becoming the Mecca of the auto parts industry in Gyeongsangbuk-do through the development of core technologies for next-generation eco-friendly automobile parts and the uncovering of new business opportunities.
Lead industrial planning of the automobile sector in Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Enhancement of research planning functions through the formation of specialized planning teams in the auto sector.
- Operation of TFT between the promotion institute and companies related to the uncovering of new business in each sector.
- Pursuit of periodic planning meetings between Gyeongsangbukdo and related institutions.
Research and development of Ecofriendly Auto Parts Technology
- Planning and uncovering of new businesses and joint R&D projects in the green car sector.
- Implementation of joint R&D activities and consigned projects in the green car sector.
- Provision of consultation on industrial technology and corporate support.
Technological research on weight reduction and operation of a computational analysis laboratory
- Uncovering ‘Great Companies to Work for in Gyeongsangbukdo Area’ and the operation of company tours.
- Development of high school technology talents and operation of programs connected to employment opportunities.
- Creation of jobs through industrial interns and connections to employment opportunities.
Installation of noise/vibration equipment and evaluation support
- Development of global champions through technology transfer and support throughout the entire commercialization cycle.
- One-on-one field-oriented solutions and midterm support for bottleneck technologies.
- Commercialization of public technology for regional universities and promotion of technology start-ups for interaction.
Establishment of infrastructure for research support
Expansion of space for reliability evaluation and establishment of environmental research equipment.
- Establishment of a specialized laboratory for manufacturing and testing prototypes.
- Additional acquisition of space for joint R&D activities with local companies.