An innovative leader for the development of hidden global champions.
The Corporate Support Division is doing its best to become the core channel for corporate support customized to clients by establishing a comprehensive corporate support system through the operation of a contact center, a Technology Transfer Center, and the Technology Financing center.
Fortification of business mediation and base functions
- Support for the development and growth of creative, technologically innovative companies.
- Expansion of smart factories through improved processes and support.
- Increases in performance throughout the industrial sector through the establishment of a corporate support database and corporate monitoring.
Uncovering and development of local SMEs
- Enhancement of global competitiveness for WorldClass 300 companies and local hidden champions.
- Selection of GBTP Pride 100 companies and support customized to the developmental stage of a company.
- Uncovering domestic exporters (start-up companies) and vitalization of exports.
Vitalization of youth employment and creation of jobs
- Uncovering 'Great Companies to Work for in the Gyeongsangbukdo Area' and the operation of company tours.
- Development of high school technology talents and operation of programs connected to employment opportunities.
- Creation of jobs through industrial interns and connections to employment opportunities.
Vitalization of the regional technology market
- Development of global champions through technology transfer and support throughout the entire commercialization cycle.
- One-on-one field-oriented solutions and midterm support for bottleneck technologies.
- Commercialization of public technology for regional universities and promotion of technology start-ups for interaction.
Creation of technology financing plus ecology
- Creation of technology finance plus ecology through operation of the technology financing center.
- Locally relevant technology guidance and finance plus support.
- Establishment of Gyeongbuk Creative Economy Funds and vitalization of investments toward Creative Economy Funds.